Jumaat, 25 Mei 2012

Ulzzang Kim Min Jun

Annyeonghaseyo chingu! \*0*/
Let's talk about Kim Min Jun today kay? He is one of the casts in "Ulzzang Shidae Season 3" with Park Ji Ho, Ho Young Gi, and more. Actually, I was quite shock to know he's in "US" s-3. I'm not interested to see the show without subtitle b4 but don't know why that time my curiosity take over. Tehehe...

 >>>>>>> This is some of the picture with his girlfriend. I think he had mention her in Ulzzang shidae. But somehow I heard they have broke up? 




 But, I'm glad I did that. Never know his in that show. It's true, Park Ji Ho is quite famous and he's quite good looking too but to me Kim Min Jun is more good looking . <3 <3 He look taller than Ji Ho and I think his face is Jjang! 

Anyway, this is the pic of Kim Min Jun. I hope you guys will give your support to him. So sad he didn't talk much in that show. T_T   enjoy!






 .>>> omo.... how can his leg thinner than me? Jealous!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan