Rabu, 18 April 2012

Ulzzang Kim Jee In Part 1


This is the pictures of Kim Jee In. She's really pretty. I really like her. I keep all of her picture in my lappy and make it my screen background. :p Why does I like her among all of the ulzzang girl? Probably because she's really attractive. Hia....XX( I really wish I could be like her.


Those eyes, those lips, those skin! oMy G... 0.0 uh.... feel a little bit weird hearing this from a girl huh? hahaha! Anyway, to be truth, I like her the most cause her face is modest. Her eye is not TOO big... It's cute and round and her nose wasn't that high either. It's like staring at the picture of a cute girl.


I have plenty more of her picture thanks to her cyworld and Ulzzanglovers. If you guys want to see more of her picture, I'll upload it in my next post kay? bye2.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan